||AAUW advances equity for women
and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and
research. All proceeds from fundraising activities help the
branch accomplish these goals.
|AAUW Diversity Statement
||In principle and practice, AAUW
values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no
barriers to full participation in the organization on the
basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation,
national origin or disability.
|AAUW Strategic Plan
recognized as the leading advocate for education and equity
for all women and girls
• Be a catalyst for change that furthers our mission
• Be a model of a 21st century women’s organization
• Be a racially and culturally diverse organization
• Have a strong and growing membership and donor base to realize the mission
• Maintain a sound financial base to assure present and future effectiveness
||Provides funds to advance
education, research and self-development for women and to
foster equity and positive societal change.
|Legal Advocacy Fund
||Provides funding and a support
system for women seeking judicial redress for sex